|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soybean oil/Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Soy flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted (Elam'S)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Elam'S)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Beat together milk, oil, eggs and vanilla just until well mixed.
2) In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3) Beat in liquids just until smooth.
4) Onto a moderately hot grill (375°F.), pour a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5) Cook until browned on both sides.
6) Serve at once.