Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
|Potato||4 Ounce, peeled cooked, mashed and cooled|
|Skim milk||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Self-rising flour||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Enriched self rising flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 1 1/2 Teaspoons)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed to high and beat it again for about 1 more minute longer.
5) Mix in chives.
6) Onto a non-stick baking sheet, drop batter by tablespoonsful, forming 6 pancakes and then season each with salt.
7) Bake the pancakes for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown.
8) Toss them over and bake for 3 to 5 minutes longer until crisp.
9) Serve hot with sauce.
Calories 58 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.3 mg0.1%
Sodium 56.2 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet