Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
|Skim milk||7⁄8 Cup (14 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1 Large (Peeled And Cored)|
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix with 3-4 on/off pulses.
5) Now add margarine,pulse on/off to mix in order to mix it well.
6) While the machine is running, pour in the liquid mixture.
7) Stop the machine as soon as all the liquid has been added.
8) Ensure that you do not overblend.
9) Slowly remove the blade and insert shredding disc in the processor.
10) Make apple into four halves and insert vertically into feed tube and shred onto the batter.
11) Take away the shredding disc and with a spatula or end of a wooden spoon, gently fold the apple into batter.
12) Heat a lightly greased non-stick frying pan over moderate heat.
13) Before baking, test the pan by sprinkling a few drops of cold water on it.
14) The pan is ready, If the water bounces and sputters.
15) Onto a pan, ladle batter using a 1/4-cup measure.
16) Pancakes are ready to turn when bubbles appear on top and the underside is light brown in about 2-3 minutes.
17) Turn pancakes only once and further bake until the second side is done.
18) Cooking the second side requires just half the time required to cook the first side.
19) Cinnamon Apple pancakes are ready to be served.