|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Club soda||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), freshly opened|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Granulated sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Apricot jam||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts/Filberts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon (As Required, For Topping)|
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) In a small bowl, whisk eggs lightly with the milk.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix this beaten egg mixture with the club soda in it.
4) Mix in flour and sugar using a wooden spoon and then add in salt and vanilla extract, mixing continuously until the batter is smooth.
5) In an 8-inch skillet, preferably a pancake skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of butter and ladle in enough batter to cover the bottom of the skillet thinly when the foam subsides.
6) Tip the skillet from side to side to allow the batter to spread evenly and lightly brown for 2 to 3 minutes on one side.
7) Turn the pancake and then brown lightly on the other side.
8) Spread 2 teaspoons of jam over the pancake when it is done and roll it loosely into a cylinder.
9) Arrange them in a baking dish to keep warm in preheated oven until the pancakes are done, adding in butter as and when needed.
10) Serve the pancake warm, topping it with nuts and confectioners' sugar.