Broiled Cinnamon Pancake
|Whole grain bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Soft)|
|Cottage cheese/Ricotta||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple||1⁄2 Medium, unpeeled, chopped|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a blender on medium speed, add in bread, cheese, apple, cinnamon and yogurt to form a smooth batter.
2) On a hot, lightly greased skillet, pour all of the batter. Let the pancake cook till the bottom starts to brown.
3) Instead of flipping the pancake over, place the skillet under the broiler, so that the other side browns too.
4) Serve the Broiled Cinnamon Pancake by cutting into two halves.
5) Serve with any sweet sauce or diced freah fruits.