|Butter/Margarine of same quantity||4 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon, powdered|
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put aside.
4) When oven temperature reaches 425Â°, prepare the batter.
5) For preparation of the batter : In the work bowl (use plastic mixing blade or metal blade) of the food processor,add flour, eggs, milk and nutmeg.
6) Combine the mixture with 3-4 on/off pulses.
7) Do not over-blend the mixture.
8) Ladle batter into the center of the prepared pans immediately and bake 10-15 minutes.
9) The soft pancakes will puff up and become golden brown and fluffy.
10) Onto the serving platter,carefully remove pancakes with a pancake turner.
11) Drizzle lemon juice,dredge lightly with powdered sugar and cut into wedges before serve.