Trusted And Tried Pancake
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted vegetable shortening/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil/Melted vegetable shortening||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some vegetable oil or melted shortening
4. In a medium oven or hot griddle, bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the surface turns unevenly golden.
5. Serve hot with maple syrup or with a dollop of Nutella chocolate spread