Dairy Free Pancakes
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg/Egg substitute||1 , beaten|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon (For Griddle)|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
2) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, water, oil and egg together.
3) Stir into the dry ingredients mix until moist and allow the mixture to rest for 30 seconds.
4) On a hot greased griddle, pour the batter and cook the pancakes until bubbly on top.
5) Turn over and cook until golden at the bottom.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.