Apple Oven Pancake
|Canned unsweetened apple slices||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Cup, Not Apple Pie Filling)|
|Pancake mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a saucepan, add apples followed by raisins, salt and spices and mix thoroughly. Keep aside the mixture till used.
3. Follow the instructions outlined on the package for preparing ½ cup of pancake mix.
3. Take a 9 inch pie plate and spray vegetable oil sufficient to coat the bottom.
4. Using a tablespoon, add batter, evenly, to the coated pie plate and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the fruit mixture.
6. Spread heated fruit mixture on baked pancake and serve immediately with a drizzle of honey.
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg1.1%
Sodium 457.4 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet