|Whole-wheat flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nonfat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat-free egg substitute||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple||1 , shredded|
1) Blend together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, eggs, yogurt, honey and oil in a blender till the mixture is smooth.
2) Add the apples to the batter and stir well.
3) Use non-stick spray to coat a large non-stick frying pan.
4) Over moderate heat, heat the pan till it is hot.
5) Using 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake, ladle the batter into the pan.
6) Sizzle till the pancakes are light brown in color and have cooked properly. This takes about 2 minutes for each side.
7) Serve as preferred.