|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Honey butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
2. In a small bowl, separate the egg yokes from whites. Beat yokes, milk and butter together. Add the dry ingredients it forms a smooth batter.
3. Beat egg whites till soft peak stage and then fold into the batter.
4. In an oven or a pancake frying pan, bake 1 tablespoon of the batter for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles appear on top. The flip the pancake and bake till golden. Toss twice and place in the hot case.
5. Stack 8 pancakes into a high tower. Place a dollop of honey butter
6. Serve for breakfast with extra honey-butter on the side, and/ or maple syrup
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.3 mg52.8%
Sodium 1038.5 mg43.3%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 13 g26.6%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 52% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet