|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Honey butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
2. In a small bowl, separate the egg yokes from whites. Beat yokes, milk and butter together. Add the dry ingredients it forms a smooth batter.
3. Beat egg whites till soft peak stage and then fold into the batter.
4. In an oven or a pancake frying pan, bake 1 tablespoon of the batter for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles appear on top. The flip the pancake and bake till golden. Toss twice and place in the hot case.
5. Stack 8 pancakes into a high tower. Place a dollop of honey butter
6. Serve for breakfast with extra honey-butter on the side, and/ or maple syrup