|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1. In large batter bowl, add eggs and beat them with an electric beater until frothy.
2. Add the buttermilk, salt and sugar and beat till sugar dissolves.
3. Dissolve the soda in a few teaspoons of water and add to the liquid.
4. Blend in the melted butter.
5. Finally stir in the flour to make a smooth consistency thick batter.
6. Heat a griddle and grease it with oil or butter.
7. Ladle the batter to make pancakes and brown on one side for 3-4 minutes until golden.
8. Flip over with a pancake turner and cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side until golden
9. Pile onto a platter.
10. Serve the cakes warm with maple syrup, honey, butter or preserves if you like.