Red Bean Pancakes
|Flour||5 Ounce, sifted (150 Gram)|
|Custard powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required To Mix)|
|Red bean paste||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Shallow Frying)|
1) Mix water, custard, egg, to make batter with thin consistency.
2) In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and also cover the sides of wok with oil.
3) Add about 1/4 cup of the batter to make a thin pancake.
4) Cook until the top of the pancake gets fixed, and the inner side is golden.
5) Remove, set aside and repeat until the batter is used up.
6) On a flat surface, place the pan cakes.
7) Spread the centre of each pancake with bean paste and fold in the edges to cover the paste.
8) In a wok, heat little oil, to fry the stuffed pancake until golden.
9) To serve, cut pancakes into small size.