|81% extraction flour||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, chopped (115 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Vegetable oil/Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Into this break the eggs and beat them, bringing in more flour from the edges until a thick mixture is formed.
2. Add the milk a little at a time until all the dry flour is mixed in.
3. Pour in the rest of the milk and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Beat until the batter is smooth then add the rice mixing well.
4. Fry the mushrooms and onion together in a little butter or oil, and slice the tomatoes.
5. Heat a frying pan with a little oil and for each pancake add enough batter to cover the bottom. Fry and turn until golden on both sides.
6. Fill the pancakes with the fried mushroom and onion mixture and add a little more seasoning. Top with sliced tomatoes and grill briefly until the tomato is cooked. Garnish with a sprig of parsley or watercress and serve straight away.