Rolled Pancake Supper
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Instant non fat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Asparagus spears||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sieved cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together eggs and cottage cheese.
2) Add in the salt, flour, dry milk, and 2 tablespoons water and blend well.
3) Scoop 1/4 cup batter and drop on a hot greased griddle to make a pancake.
4) Flip and bake on other side till golden brown.
5) Drain the asparagus.
6) In each pancake, place 3 or 4 asparagus stalks and roll.
7) Place in a flat casserole.
8) Serve immediately.