Spinach Pancakes with Canned Salmon
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, thawed, squeezed dry & chopped (1 Package)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salmon||1 Can (10 oz), drained, flaked|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a thin layer and cook over medium heat until the top is just dry .
5. Remove to a plate, and cook another.
6. Combine the salmon, mayonnaise and curry powder together and spread this filling on the pancake.
7. Stack the other pancake on top and continue layering them.
8. Allow to sit and slice carefully.
9. Cut into wedges and serve as an appetizer.
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.1 mg79.7%
Sodium 308.1 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 28 g57%
Vitamin A 181% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet