|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nestle)|
|Maida||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maggi cubes||3 , crumbled (Vegetarian)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the pan for a thin pancake.
4) Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake loosens from the pan, cook evenly on the other side.
5) In a pan, saute the onions in the heated oil for about 5 minutes, stir in the the mushrooms and saute until tender.
6) Sprinkle the crumbled Maggi Vegetarian Masala Cubes and pepper powder and mix the stuffing well.
7) Spoon the stuffing over the pancakes, roll them and place in a baking dish.
8) Combine the cream and grated cheese and spoon evenly over the pancakes.
9) Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
10) Serve immediately in a nice plate.