|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked rice|
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6) Remove it on a plate.
7) Make more pancakes in a similar manner.
8) Serve it in accompaniment to ice-cream, maple syrup, fresh fruits or liqueur.
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 322.6 mg107.5%
Sodium 105.3 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.6% Iron 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet