Whole Wheat Hot Cakes
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Melted shortening||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and add the beaten eggs to milk, shortening and molasses.
3) Add it to the dry mixture and mix them well.
4) Take a griddle and grease it lightly.
5) Heat the griddle well.
6) Bake the mixture in it by turning it over once during the process.
7) Serve as required.