Whole Wheat Hot Cakes
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Melted shortening||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and add the beaten eggs to milk, shortening and molasses.
3) Add it to the dry mixture and mix them well.
4) Take a griddle and grease it lightly.
5) Heat the griddle well.
6) Bake the mixture in it by turning it over once during the process.
7) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1393 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 462.5 mg154.2%
Sodium 2860.8 mg119.2%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g73%
Dietary Fiber 31.8 g127%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 61 g122.1%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 207.4% Iron 80.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet