Moist Potato Pancakes
|Potatoes||4 Medium, shredded (Cooked, Peeled)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Mix well potatoes and eggs.
2) Add enough milk to this slowly so as to obtain required consistency.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and leave aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a hot, lightly greased skillet and pour tablespoon-full of batter onto it to make 2 1/2-inch circles with the back of a spoon.
5) Brown the pancake on one side and turn and brown other side.
6) Serve hot.