Moist Potato Pancakes
|Potatoes||4 Medium, shredded (Cooked, Peeled)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Mix well potatoes and eggs.
2) Add enough milk to this slowly so as to obtain required consistency.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and leave aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a hot, lightly greased skillet and pour tablespoon-full of batter onto it to make 2 1/2-inch circles with the back of a spoon.
5) Brown the pancake on one side and turn and brown other side.
6) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1154 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 23 g114.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 510.1 mg170%
Sodium 2610 mg108.7%
Total Carbohydrates 168 g56%
Dietary Fiber 16.7 g66.9%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 38 g75.3%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 232.2%
Calcium 78.2% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet