Pancake is a dish from American cuisine. Pancake can be prepared by frying. Pancake is sure to become favorite among your family and friends. Pancakes are super easy to make.
Self raising flour
200 Milliliter (full fat)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (to fry)
1 Tablespoon (to dust)
1) Break the egg into a clean bowl and whisk lightly. Add the flour and salt and mix well.
2) To make the pancake mix, gradually whisk in the milk. Continue to whisk a few minutes to remove most of any lumps. Pass the batter through a fine strainer into another clean bowl, cover with cling film and allow to stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3) Cut the lemon into wedges, remove any pips and save until later.
4) Remove the batter from the fridge, take off the cling film and give it a quick stir.
5) Heat a small frying pan over a medium heat on the hob and add some oil. When the oil is hot, add enough batter to just cover the bottom of the pan. Swirl the pan around to get an even-sized pancake.
6) Allow the pancake to cook for a few, until lightly colored underneath. Then, turn the pancake over to cook the other side.
7) Once the pancake is cooked, fold it and transfer on to a warmed plate.
8) Sprinkle the still hot pancakes with some little caster sugar and serve immediately and with a wedge of lemon on the side for added taste. Butter, maple syrup, jam and honey also make good companions to the rich and sweet pancakes.
This video is a creation of cookeryskills. You can visit cookeryskills for complete recipes, and more videos.
Love pancakes but do not know how to make the perfect stack at home? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to cook the perfect rich pancakes, a yummy treat that everyone loves. Serve them for breakfast with butter, honey or maple syrup and your family would never miss the most important meal of the day again. Watch now to know more!