1. In a bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, milk, egg and melted butter.
2. You may add a quarter cup of milk to lighten the consistency.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil.
4. Once the oil is hot enough, pour a cup full of batter into the pan, spread evenly on all sides. Fry it until light brown in color.
5. Serve hot with your favorite marmalade.
When you need something healthy and tasty to kick start your day, just try making some fluffy pancakes for breakfast. Pancakes are simple luxury and nothing really beats the homemade ones. In this video, you learn how to make these tasty breakfast treats at home. Stream the video and get making some at home.