Coconut pancake is a recipe with lot of Asian twist. These pancakes can be served and eaten on their own. They do not need any pairing as such. We are serving with honey.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, desiccated
1. Combine flour, sugar, coconut milk, water and egg together. Blend it for a few seconds until it is smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a jug and then stir in the desiccated coconut.
3. To prepare the pancakes, heat a non-stick frying pan to medium-low heat, and spray the pan with some oil.
4. Once the pan is hot, pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan and twirl the pan a bit so that the mixture evens out nicely, to coat bottom of the pan. Cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the pancake turns golden brown.
5. Serve with honey for breakfast or with a mango sorbet as a dessert.
6. Kids would love to bring them along to school for snacking as well.
Here is a healthy and simple pancake which can be prepared in minutes! Healthy coconut pancake is a recipe with Asian twist. The advantage of this pancake is that it can be eaten on its own or served with honey for breakfast or a mango sorbet for dessert.