|De seeded dates||150 Gram|
|Custard pwd||120 Gram|
|Water||100 Milliliter (As required)|
|Unsalted butter||100 Gram|
|Oil||200 Milliliter (to fry)|
1. Nead the dough using melted butter, and store in refrigerator.
2. Mince the dates and cook them in unsalted butter.
3. Spread it on tray and allow to cool.
4. Portion the dough into two, roll into individual rectangles.
5. Spread the date mixture in between and seal the edges with little moisture.
6. Cut into neat triangles with help of a pastry cutter ,and rest for some time in refrigerator.
7. Deep fry in medium hot oil, and cut into four pieces, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Calories 1108 Calories from Fat 628
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.5%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.8 mg17.9%
Sodium 65 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g37.1%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet