|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Pinch|
1. Scrape coconut, mix sugar, sprinkle lemon juice and mix well.
2. Beat the egg, fold in the flour and make a thick smooth paste.
3. Add enough milk to make a thin smooth batter.
4. Add salt and baking powder.
5. Cover and keep for an hour.
6. Now make the pancakes in a non-stick pan.
7. Fill them with the coconut mixture and roll.
8. Sprinkle with a little castor sugar and serve as a dessert. Can be served with pouring consistency custard.
Pancakes can also be served with any other stuffing like savoury stuffings.
For vegetarians, omit the egg and add 1/2 tsp of baking powder.