Chunky Apple Pancakes
|Unbleached white flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Powder sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Mix the white flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar together.
2. Peel and core apples and cut in thin slices. Then cut the slices into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Beat the eggs and milk and add with the oil to dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in the apple pieces.
4. Bake on a preheated oiled griddle until browned on both sides (the apples will remain crisp).
5. Sprinkle powder sugar over pancake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2109 Calories from Fat 633
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g110%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 460.6 mg153.5%
Sodium 2456.1 mg102.3%
Total Carbohydrates 327 g108.9%
Dietary Fiber 26.5 g106.2%
Sugars 115.8 g
Protein 57 g114.5%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 166.6% Iron 85.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet