Potato Pancakes is an easy, simple and quick breakfast dish. Potato pancakes are shallow-fried pancakes with the potatoes, bok choy, flour and egg flavoured with onion and seasonings. Try out these amazing Chinese style Potato Pancakes and enjoy with the chili sauce, soy sauce or ketchup.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Diced bok choy
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1) Peel and dice the potatoes, then boil them in water for 15-20 minutes. Remove the potatoes and mash them well.
2) In a wok, heat the olive oil over a medium heat and saute the onions for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the bok choy, salt, pepper and marjoram. Stir and saute until tender.
4) Remove from the heat and add them into the potatoes, mix well.
5) Add the flour and eggs, mix well together.
6) In a skillet with olive oil, drop spoonsfull of the mixture and spread to make the pancakes.
7) Cook on both sides until evenly brown.
8) Serve with the chili sauce, soy sauce or ketchup.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.