Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake
|Dried black mushrooms||3|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Abalone||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Smoked ham||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Sliver pork. Combine cornstarch and soy sauce; then add to pork and toss to coat.
3. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in two. Combine the second quantity of cornstarch, and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss.
4. Sliver chicken. Dredge in the third quantity of cornstarch, mixed with salt.
5. Sliver abalone, smoked ham, bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
6. Heat oil. Add pork, chicken and shrimp; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness and shrimp turns pink.
7. Add ham, bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes more.
8. Add stock, remaining soy sauce, sherry and salt; bring to a boil. Add lone and cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
9. Meanwhile blend the remaining cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken. Pour mixture over noodle pancake and serve.