Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Shred pork. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in two.
2. Slice fresh mushrooms. Cut celery and scallion stalks in l-inch sections.
3. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Add shrimp; stir-fry until it turns pinkish.
5. Add vegetables; stir-fry 1 minute more. Then sprinkle with soy sauce and salt and stir-fry until done
6. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour mixture over noodle pancake and serve.