Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Topping For Noodle Pancake
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Shred pork. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in two.
2. Slice fresh mushrooms. Cut celery and scallion stalks in l-inch sections.
3. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Add shrimp; stir-fry until it turns pinkish.
5. Add vegetables; stir-fry 1 minute more. Then sprinkle with soy sauce and salt and stir-fry until done
6. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour mixture over noodle pancake and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 783 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.8%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 322 mg107.3%
Sodium 3048.6 mg127%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 79 g157.8%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 23.3%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 39.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet