his is how you make pancakes. Or crepes as they call them in France and north America! They are "so very tasty" that they make a base for a whole universe of meals!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
10 Tablespoon (Depending On Desired Density)
1. Mix ingredients 1-3 either by hand or with a beater but not too much. Try to avoid bubbles.
2. Add flour spoon by spoon stirring consistently. Density should be like of a warm corn syrup. Ensure that all flour has been dissolved and the mixture is homogeneous. Optionally add starch to make the crape fabric more elastic and firm. Put a ladle into the bowl. Use it for scooping batter and stirring up forming sediment.
3. Heat up the frying pan with some Canola oil.
4. With one hand take ½ scoop of the mixture and slowly pour it onto the pan. With the other hand tilt the pan and quickly turn it 360 degrees to ensure the mixture spreads over the entire surface in a thin layer.
5. Let it fry for 15-30 seconds. (Time depends on the temperature and mixture density)
6. Turn it over with a spatula.
7. Wait 15-30 seconds.
8. Dump it onto a plate.
9. Rub more Canola oil into the pan.
10. Repeat steps 4-9 until no more scoops can be made. TA-DA!
…One day I was at a supermarket and a group of girls came up to me and asked how to make pancakes… or crepes. I listed all the ingredients and proportions as well as the tools they were going to need to feed their entire sorority castle. They said thank you. I later saw them waving at me as they took premade packaged crepes from the shelf… My heart broke that day. PLEASE DON’T DO THAT!