Crepes or Pancakes
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White flour||10 Tablespoon (Depending On Desired Density)|
1. Mix ingredients 1-3 either by hand or with a beater but not too much. Try to avoid bubbles.
2. Add flour spoon by spoon stirring consistently. Density should be like of a warm corn syrup. Ensure that all flour has been dissolved and the mixture is homogeneous. Optionally add starch to make the crape fabric more elastic and firm. Put a ladle into the bowl. Use it for scooping batter and stirring up forming sediment.
3. Heat up the frying pan with some Canola oil.
4. With one hand take ½ scoop of the mixture and slowly pour it onto the pan. With the other hand tilt the pan and quickly turn it 360 degrees to ensure the mixture spreads over the entire surface in a thin layer.
5. Let it fry for 15-30 seconds. (Time depends on the temperature and mixture density)
6. Turn it over with a spatula.
7. Wait 15-30 seconds.
8. Dump it onto a plate.
9. Rub more Canola oil into the pan.
10. Repeat steps 4-9 until no more scoops can be made. TA-DA!
In the end
Crepes should be like soft clothing.
For instructions and tips please visit: Chef Made Easy
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1144 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 468.2 mg156.1%
Sodium 323.8 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 54.9 g
Protein 43 g85.3%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C
Calcium 58.7% Iron 49.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet