Scalloped Oysters Using Oyster Liquor
|Coarse cracker crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Oysters||1 Pint, drained|
|Oyster liquor||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream/Top milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Grease a shallow 1 quarter baking dish generously with butter.
3. Arrange 1/3 of the crumbs over it.
4. Place 1/2 of oysters over it.
5. Layer again with crumbs and remaining oysters.
6. Mix together liquids and seasonings.
7. Pour it over oysters.
8. Sprinkle remaining crumbs over it and dot with butter.
9. Bake for about 45 minutes.
10. Serve hot.