|Oysters||12 Ounce (fresh shucked or canned)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a blender, place the toast and process until crumbs are formed.
3) Spread half of the crumbs into a baking dish.
4) Drain the oyster, and reserve 1/3 cup of its liquid.
5) Place the oysters over the crumbs and dredge it with salt and pepper.
6) In a bowl, mix together reserved liquid, Worcestershire sauce.
7) Gently stream the liquid mixture over the oysters.
8) Sprinkle the remaining crumbs.
9) Bake for 20 minutes, until oysters are just tender.
10) Serve hot garnished with parsley, if desired.
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.3%
Saturated Fat 0.87 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg28.3%
Sodium 1290.8 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 55.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet