Oysters In Shell
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oysters in shells||6 (Live)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped (1 Can)|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and heat butter in it till it melts.
2) Pour in water and microwave the mixture on High for 1 minute till it comes to a boil.
3) Place the oysters evenly in casserole.
4) Mix in wine and garlic and cover and cook the mixture on High for 3-1/2 minutes.
5) Keep it covered for 2 to 3 minutes more until shells open slightly.
6) Open the shell half and serve hot using the liquid for dipping.