1. Collect the cooking liquid of the oysters
2. In a large saucepan, mix the liquor with milk or cream and salt to make one and a half cups
3. Add the Worcestershire sauce
4. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquor or the cooking liquid
5. In a shallow casserole dish, melt the butter and add the crumbs to it.
6. Toast the crumbs till they are well toasted and coated with the butter
7. Cover the oysters with the toasted crumbs and then sprinkle on pepper, onion salt and accent on them.
8. Repeat the layers and finish the top most layers with crumbs
9. Dot with butter
10. Pour the sauce over the oysters
11. Top with the last of the breadcrumbs
12. Bake in oven 350° approximately 40 mins.
13. Serve hot
On an average, you should be able to get three layers of the oysters and four layers of the crumbs between them