|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shallots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimiento||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares and chopped pimiento.
5) Bake for about 6 minutes or until bacon is brown.
6) Garnish and serve hot.