|Oysters||24 (On Half Shell)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Bacon strips||8 , cooked|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In each of the 4 pie pans, place the 6 oysters over the rock salt.
3) Cream the butter, then blend in the onion, parsley, green pepper, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Spoon the butter mixture over the oysters and top each with a bacon strip.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is crisp and the oysters edges are curled.
6) Serve immediately with some more lemon juice.