Creamed Oysters and Turkey
|Cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Medium white sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned deviled ham||2 1⁄4 Ounce|
|Oysters||1 Pint, shell particles removed|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut turkey into chunks.
2. Set in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Prepare Medium White Sauce in chafing dish (or saucepan).
4. Blend deviled ham, oysters, and cooked turkey into sauce, in order.
5. Heat thoroughly.
6. Meanwhile, prepare toast cups.
7. For Toast Cups—Trim or cut the crusts from bread.
8. Lightly brush both sides of slices with butter or margarine.
9. Gently press each slice into muffin-pan well to form shell. Toast in 350°F oven 12 to 15 min., or until toast cups are lightly browned. Fill toast cups with creamed mixture. Serve at once.
Calories 645 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.3%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172 mg57.3%
Sodium 1264.2 mg52.7%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 56 g111.9%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 30.2% Iron 54.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet