1. Cut turkey into chunks.
2. Set in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Prepare Medium White Sauce in chafing dish (or saucepan).
4. Blend deviled ham, oysters, and cooked turkey into sauce, in order.
5. Heat thoroughly.
6. Meanwhile, prepare toast cups.
7. For Toast Cups—Trim or cut the crusts from bread.
8. Lightly brush both sides of slices with butter or margarine.
9. Gently press each slice into muffin-pan well to form shell. Toast in 350°F oven 12 to 15 min., or until toast cups are lightly browned. Fill toast cups with creamed mixture. Serve at once.