|Blue point oysters||6 , shelled|
|Rock salt||To Taste (As Needed)|
|Cooked spiced spinach||3 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||3 Teaspoon|
|Chipotle chili||6 Dash|
|Grated monterey jack cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Lemon||1 (For Garnish)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Put the oysters back in their shells.
2) Place a red of rock salt on a small plate in order to prevent the oysters from turning over and spilling. Put the oysters on the salt bed.
3) To each oysters, add ½ teaspoon of cooked spinach and then top with ½ teaspoon of sour cream. Put a dash of chile chipotle on top of each oyster.
4) With grated cheese, cover the oysters till all the other ingredients are properly covered.
5) Place the prepared oysters in an upright broiler. Broil till the cheese turns golden brown.
6) Remove cooked oysters from the broiler.
7) Serve hot after garnishing with parsley and lemon slices.