Fried Oyster Bubbles
|Oysters||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Dry the oysters properly by placing them between paper towels.
2) Mix horse radish and eggs together and season with salt and pepper.
3) Take a frying pan or skillet and heat oil up until it attains the temperature of 375°.
4) Put the oysters in breadcrumbs, dip in the egg mixture and coat them with breadcrumbs.
5) Fry the oysters in oil until they turn golden brown in color.
6) Serve hot with any condiment of your choice.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.5 mg98.8%
Sodium 1107.2 mg46.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet