Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Oyster soaking liquid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Soak dried oysters (reserve soaking liquid).
2. Place pork in water and boil 15 minutes; discard liquid.
3. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Mince soaked oysters. Crush garlic. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections.
4. Combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and oyster-soaking liquid.
5. Heat oil. Stir-fry garlic and scallions to brown lightly. Add pork cubes; stir-fry to brown lightly.
6. Add sugar-soy mixture and minced oysters. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
7. Add remaining water. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, until pork and oysters are tender (about 30 minutes).