|Fine semolina||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded fresh coconut||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (It depends on how sweet you want)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (to make sugar syrup)|
|Melted ghee||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (clarified butter)|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Roast Rava in ghee over medium heat. Keep roasting until its color changes to golden brown and it gives out aroma.
2. Now add coconut to rava and again roast for approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Heat it to achieve a syrup of one string consistency. Add cardamom powder to it.
4. As the syrup reaches one string consistency, add roasted rava and coconut mixture into it. Keep mixing for a minute or so.
5. Turn the heat off and keep mixing the mixture after every half an hour.
6. In about 2-3 hours, the mixture gets thick. Add nuts and raisins.
7. Divide mixture into equal parts and shape them into balls of desired shape. Ladoos are ready to eat. Store them in an airtight container.