If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde
|Chicken thigh||4 Medium, boiled, shredded|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Corn tortillas||8 Medium|
|Salsa verde||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spring onion||2 Medium, white- cut to rings, green-chopped (white part- enchilada; green- garnishing)|
|Mexican cheese||4 Ounce|
|Cilantro leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, divided (1 1/2 cup- enchilada; 1/2- garnishing)|
1. In a bowl, take the shredded chicken. Season it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the tortillas over a flame or microwave it till soft.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take the heated tortilla. Place some chicken in it and roll. Place it in the baking dish.
5. Repeat this step with all the 8 tortillas.
6. Put spring onion rings on it. Sprinkle that with cilantro leaves.
7. Pour the salsa Verde over it to cover. Put the cream over it.
8. Sprinkle the Mexican cheese over the cream generously.
9. Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
10. On a serving plate, scoop a ladle full of the enchilada, garnish it with cilantro and spring onion and serve hot.
Calories 598 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 96.5 mg32.2%
Sodium 1077.7 mg44.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 27 g54.4%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 40.1% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet