The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
1. In a bowl, take the shredded chicken. Season it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the tortillas over a flame or microwave it till soft.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take the heated tortilla. Place some chicken in it and roll. Place it in the baking dish.
5. Repeat this step with all the 8 tortillas.
6. Put spring onion rings on it. Sprinkle that with cilantro leaves.
7. Pour the salsa Verde over it to cover. Put the cream over it.
8. Sprinkle the Mexican cheese over the cream generously.
9. Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
10. On a serving plate, scoop a ladle full of the enchilada, garnish it with cilantro and spring onion and serve hot.