How To Make Citrus Wreath
Welcome people into your home with a fresh citrusy scent. Wreaths made of citrus fruits emit a zesty fragrance that is welcoming and invigorating. Citrus fruits like limes, lemons, small oranges etc can be easily threaded to form wreaths and if you get unripe fruits, they might last all through autumn. Let us learn how to make this fall wreath…
Steps to Make Whole Citrus Fruit Wreath
- Get a wire wreath frame.
- Cut citrus branch cuttings and glue this on the wire wreath to cover it completely.
- Insert a nail right through one end of the citrus fruit.
- Into the hole created, push in a pipe cleaner.
- Use this to fasten the fruit to the wreath.
- Similarly attach all citrus fruits to the wreath.
- Decorate as desired.
Ideas for Decorating Citrus Wreaths
- Glue walnuts onto the wreath and accentuate its appearance.
- Alternate oranges, lemons, and limes with each other for a colorful wreath.
- Make sure to have a green background onto which the citrus fruits can be secured.
- A bright colored bow on the top or bottom can add elegance to the wreath.
Citrus wreaths are symbols of autumn and every door should adorn one during the fall. When are you making yours?