How To Make Chocolate Wreath
A wreath you can eat! Wreaths made of chocolates are very popular during the holiday season and is one of the best ways to welcome people into your home. They can be easily made using chocolate without wrappers or even with those wrapped in various hues. Let us see how to make these delightful decorations without any hassles…
Steps to Make Chocolate Wreath with Hershey Kisses
This is among the easiest of all chocolate wreaths. The chocolates can be unwrapped and stuck on the wreath for a brown colored one, while the wrappers can stay on if you want the wreaths to be colorful.
- Take a foam wreath as the base wreath frame.
- Cove this with aluminum foil.
- Stick Hershey’s kisses on the wreath using hot glue.
- Cover the entire wreath with the chocolates. They can be stuck in rings one below the other.
Ideas for Decorating Chocolate Wreaths
- Alternate chocolates wrapped in silver with those with green and red colored wrappers for a festive look.
- Stick candies all around the wreath for a colorful decoration.
- Spray unwrapped chocolates with brown gloss for a shiny appearance.
Wreaths made of chocolates can be made within a matter of minutes. Try it!