Potato and Chives
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint (Approximately)|
|Onion/Chives||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Parsley||3 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
1. In a pan, take salted water. Add potatoes and cook it. However, ensure that they do not become over-soft.
2. Drain out the water and keep it aside till it is cool enough to handle but do not wait for it to turn cold.
3. Dice the potatoes and pour mayonnaise over it. Toss it.
4. Also add onion or chives, parsley and seasoning.
5. Refrigerate. You can even use oil and vinegar instead of mayonnaise. A good potato salad should be mixed when hot then eaten when very cold.
6. If needed, garnish with a little more parsley while serving Potato Salad.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.6 mg9.5%
Sodium 197.7 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 61.1%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet