Quick Simple Prawn Cocktail
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Small, chopped|
|Frozen prawns||8 Ounce, thawed (1 Packet)|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon slices||4 (To Garnish)|
1) In 4 glasses, place the lettuce at the bottom.
2) Then place the prawns and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a mixing bowl, season the egg yolk
4) Stir in the oil, a drop at the time, until thick and smooth.
5) Gradually, add vinegar until the mixture has a thick creamy consistency.
6) Stir in the tomato ketchup; blend thoroughly.
7) Spoon the mixture equally over the prawns in the glasses.
8) Garnish each Prawn Cocktail serving with a lemon slice and serve chilled
with thinly sliced brown bread.
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 277
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.3 mg46.4%
Sodium 292.3 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet