Peach Bavarian is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! I have a weakness for Fruits, thus I prepare this recipe often. A lip-smacking Dessert, this Peach Bavarian completes your spread. Caring is all about sharing and I can show how much I care for you by sharing this Peach Bavarian recipe.
13 Ounce, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped
1. Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
2. Dissolve gelatin, sugar and salt in 1 cup boiling water; stir in reserved peach syrup. Pour about 1/4 cup gelatin mixture into 1-quart mold; arrange 8 peach slices in mold. Chill until almost firm.
3. Chill remaining gelatin mixture until partially thickened.
4. Dice remaining peaches; fold diced peaches and whipped cream into thickened gelatin mixture.
5. Pour over peach layer in mold; refrigerate until firm.