1) Boil the spaghetti according to package directions. While boiling, add in few drops of the green food color. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
2) For the sauce, in a saucepan, add in the butter and flour. And combine well. Let it cook for a few minutes. Add in the milk and allow to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add in the cheese and the orange food color.
4) Stir well.
5) Plate up your pasta and top with the orange sauce!
6) Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
An awesome idea for a Halloween meal! If you’re hosting a Halloween party, then you have to watch this recipe. It is super easy to make and looks so appealing! A green spaghetti topped with an orange sauce! Spooky enough, but not enough to stay away from!