Easy Orange Trout
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Whole trout||4 Pound (Trout Fillet - 1.5 Kilograms - 2 Kilograms, At Room Temperature)|
1)Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
2) Slice oranges to thin slices and take the pits out.
3) Place orange slices in 1 layer on the bottom of baking tray (optional).
4) In a chopper chop garlic clove.
5) Then add herbs, mustard and olive oil to the chopper and chop for another minute or so.
6) Place the fish in backing tray (on top of oranges if you placed them) and cover with mixture, if you use whole fish cover inside the belly as well.
7) Cover all fish surface with orange slices. If you use whole fish stuff the belly of the fish as well.
8) Pop into the oven for 18-24 minutes (6-8 minutes per 1lb-454g).
9) Remove from the oven and let it stand and reabsorb all the juices for at least 5 minutes.
10) Serve hot with bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3497 Calories from Fat 1659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 182 g280.5%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1052.3 mg350.8%
Sodium 1460.4 mg60.8%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g53%
Sugars 44 g
Protein 383 g765.3%
Vitamin A 47.6% Vitamin C 378.7%
Calcium 102.5% Iron 158.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet