This easy trout recipe is very fancy and absolutely spectacular. It for sure is my proud central dish for my next gathering. Actually my YouTube subscriber TheNella1961 requested this recipe, she requested some new way to cook trout so I came up with this orange one and it turn out fabulous. So I’m very proud and excited to share it with you.
1)Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
2) Slice oranges to thin slices and take the pits out.
3) Place orange slices in 1 layer on the bottom of baking tray (optional).
4) In a chopper chop garlic clove.
5) Then add herbs, mustard and olive oil to the chopper and chop for another minute or so.
6) Place the fish in backing tray (on top of oranges if you placed them) and cover with mixture, if you use whole fish cover inside the belly as well.
7) Cover all fish surface with orange slices. If you use whole fish stuff the belly of the fish as well.
8) Pop into the oven for 18-24 minutes (6-8 minutes per 1lb-454g).
9) Remove from the oven and let it stand and reabsorb all the juices for at least 5 minutes.