|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream. Slowly add in the sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg, orange rind, juice, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and soda and slowly add to the creamed mix.
4) Mix in the pecans.
5) Shape the dough into 2 1 1/2 inch-diameter rolls.
6) Wrap each in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 3 hours or till firm.
7) Unwrap and cut into Winch slices.
8) Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
9) Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°, till the edges are lightly browned.
10) Serve topped with fresh cream.